Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Location: Peterborough, Stamford, Market Deeping
Ref: 188 - PTACC - MH
Accountant - FP&A (Maternity Cover) - £30k - £40k - immediate start
(Fixed term contract for initial 6-9 month period, possible extension - Salary £30k - £40K depending on qualifications and experience)
Exceptional opportunity for a qualified/part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) to join one the fastest growing businesses in the local area. Although this is to cover maternity leave initially, there is scope for the successful individual to extend the contract and with the possibility of a permanent role in the future.
Essentially the role is to deliver high quality financial planning and analysis information to support the delivery of the business strategy and its financial goals. Key driver of the budget process by developing a strong working knowledge of the business areas in order to effectively support and challenge. Lead, develop or support MI system and reporting improvements by utilising current and new financial reporting and analysis software.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
* Lead month end MI process, in conjunction with Finance Manager, to deliver timely MI to the business.
* Build and develop Finance Board Deck for CFO Review.
* Present management information as required to the Finance Board.
* Drive financial planning process including annual budget and interim forecasts for CFO and Finance
* Build cost centre reporting structure to support business area accountability.
* Provide high quality financial decision support information.
* Finance lead on projects as required.
* Build effective relations with department heads and teams.
If you're a self-motivated team player with a hands-on approach who relishes the opportunity to actively support and challenge colleagues across the business and likes to embrace and drive change agendas, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Interviews will be via Teams/Zoom to enable the hire to proceed inline with government requirements to minimise the necessity to travel.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.