Salary: £50,000 to £90,000
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: 188 - PCSCB - MH
Solicitor (Private Client) Cambridge - £50,000 - £90,000 dependant on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a legal firm with an excellent profile with international reach and a fast growing private client team, which has the ability to provide you with high quality work as well as future career progression opportunities.
The role: -
* Qualified solicitor 3+ years PQE preferred
* Have the relevant qualifications
* Develop the Will, Trusts and Probate department.
* Experience in all private client matters.
* Draft correspondence and conduct legal research.
* Opportunities to progress.
* Adherence to quality procedures and management systems.
* Managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
* Proactively develop technical and non-technical skills to support client requirements.
* Good knowledge of IT systems, including case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
* Manage your own caseload with minimal supervision.
You will be: -
* Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and workload to meet
* A strong team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
* A proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment and actively raising the profile of
* Highly efficient, supportive and flexible.
* A person with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.