FX Sales Executive, London £22,000 - £25,000 (£31,000 OTE)
I am working on behalf of a leading provider of global payments and currency risk management solutions, with award winning capabilities and industry leading technologies. They are looking to recruit motivated, eloquent and hunger driven Sales Executives to join their thriving sales team & generate new opportunities in the FX market.
This is an exciting corporate sales opportunity for a confident and resilient candidate with drive, energy and the determination to succeed, alongside a strong and creative personality who can offer their knowledge, experience, and build credibility with prospects in the International payments sector.
A competitive base salary is offered, plus opportunities to earn commission and bonuses based on performance along with comprehensive ongoing training and development to grow within the company!
Duties & Responsibilities
• To maintain high levels of calling activity to achieve monthly targets by identifying, accessing and selling to key decision makers, adding value to their commercial FX requirements.
• To maintain high standards of work in completing tasks and data input on the CRM system.
• Securing appointments with a prospect to conduct either a phone discussion or a face to face meeting with experienced Business Development Managers.
• Source and generate leads for potential new business.
• Make periodic calls and send timely market updates and marketing materials.
• Maximise client retention and work with the long-term interests of the client and the company at all times.
Education and experience
• Experience of making outbound sales calls
• Knowledge of the FX/Financial market along with payment process is desirable
• IT literate – especially Microsoft Office.
• CRM systems knowledge.
Skills and attributes
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional and resilient with a positive outlook.
• Ambitious and driven to succeed.
• Organised and able to work under pressure towards deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment.
Don’t delay! Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.