Terms and Conditions
1. Focus Search + Selection Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency as defined under The Employment Agencies Act 1973 and you authorise Focus Search + Selection Ltd to seek work on your behalf.
2. Upon provision of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae by the Candidate, Focus Search + Selection Ltd shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate.
3. The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of identification, qualifications, authorisations and/or references.
4. Focus Search + Selection Ltd shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
5. By submitting your CV or completing the registration form you consent to Focus Search + Selection Ltd collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing personal and sensitive information about you and provided by you or another person about you in accordance with these terms.
6. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 3 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.